Galveston Lawn Care
When your thinking of selling your home, often one of the forgotten selling points is the yard! The landscaping and lawn itself can really make or break a sale. Buyers often comment about a nice yard or say something like I love that house, but it would take years to get the yard back. Some good tips are:
1) plan ahead and get the yard in shape before listing
2) use a professional company that can do the work for you
3) use plants from the area - examples being go tropical on the island. Palms are cheap and grow quickly
4) outdoor lighting is inexpensive and adds a new dynamic at night
5) water regularly in the summer or consider a sprinkler system
6) for that last "pop" of clean before listings - get everything pressure washed!
Hopefully these tips will help you get more money for your home and get it SOLD faster!